Monday, May 12, 2008

LeeOtis Streety Passes

LeeOtis Streety passed away this week. She was my great aunt, and my last connection to Amory Mississippi. I remember such wonderful times in Amory as a kid!

I hope to update the family tree information. As I review it I am missing lots:
Vetters Family Tree



Notes from Mom:
Wanted to send you some photos of the luncheon that was provided by the church in Amory after the funeral today. The group photo is very good -
Uncle Buddy and Aunt Mel's girls - Martha, left, Mary Elizabeth, (green jacket) and Nancy (yellow jacket) - Daphne, Dennis Wayne (LeeOtis son) and Frank, and Eddie (Jewel's brother Jimmys son) and Vicki (Jewels brother, Jimmys daughter). It was great to see them.

I would love to get updates: kvetters@vettersmedical.com

We'll miss you Aunt LeeOtis!